- Neteller casinos in New Zealand
- What security tools does Neteller use?
- What else can you do to protect your data?
- Is it worth using Neteller for online gambling?
Neteller was created to offer users a secure payment service. And it’s absolutely safe for kiwi players who want to use Neteller for casino games. The best thing about Neteller is that it’s accepted at almost all NZ online casinos. And make sure to follow the safety tips while staying online. Find them below.
Neteller casinos in New Zealand
Nearly every casino site in New Zealand is partnered with Neteller because it’s safe and convenient. Many gamblers use Neteller for depositing funds and withdrawing winnings. Of course, it charges service fees. But it isn’t a big drawback because it’s worth it. Withdrawals are made quickly — within 24 hours. So using Neteller for online gambling is not only safe but also advantageous.
What security tools does Neteller use?
Neteller provides its users with total safety. When paying with a leading digital payment system, you should not worry about your security.
The company uses the high-end security technologies that ensure fast and safe money transfers in both directions — to casinos and from casinos to you.
The security of your personal data and funds is the top priority for Neteller. Here’s what it uses to protect the data:
- Military-grade encryption. it’s used for all sensitive information so that no one could have access to it.
- Highly-secured data center stores the information of users.
- Regular backups and highly redundant systems ensure the safety of users’ transaction history.
These tools and technologies help protect all the details of users. When you decide to deposit into your casino account or request a withdrawal, Neteller does not share your personal financial data with anyone and does not disclose the payment method.
All in all, you can be absolutely sure that no information will be leaked or stolen. So using Neteller for online casino payments is 100% safe.
What else can you do to protect your data?
You can trust Neteller but if you’re using an unsafe internet connection or playing at a vague casino, the risk of losing money and your data is way higher. So make sure to protect the data and funds on your side as well.
Follow these guidelines to ensure the safety of your Neteller and casino account:
- Do not share your Neteller password with anyone. Never give your Secure ID to anyone. Remember that no representative of Neteller will ever ask you for them. So if someone asks you for your password or Secure ID, it’s very suspicious. The same is true with casino accounts — don’t share your details with anyone.
- When registering at Neteller or casino, create a secure password using different combinations of letters, symbols, and numbers. Make it at least 8 characters long.
- Using the same password for a Neteller account, casino account, and account for an online shop is not the best way to secure your data. So use different passwords for all of your accounts. And don’t forget to write them down on paper rather than electronic devices.
- Update your password from time to time. And do it immediately if you suspect that someone might get access to your Neteller or casino account.
- Update your browser version, mobile operating system, and so on. When they offer you upgrades, do not deny them because they include higher security measures that will protect your data.
- When using Neteller, regularly check your transaction history. If you notice that there was a transaction you have no idea about, change the password and contact the support service of Neteller.
- If you’re playing and paying on a computer, make sure it’s highly protected by antivirus software and firewalls. Be careful when browsing new websites and downloading any files.
- After making a deposit or withdrawal with the help of Neteller, sign out from the account before closing the browser.
- Don’t use Neteller or casino sites with public Wi-Fi or computers. It’s especially topical for the Internet at hotels, airports, cafes, and libraries. You never know how safe it is so better use your own data connection.
- Both Neteller and NZ online casinos offer to enable 2-factor authentication to your account. It will protect your accounts from unauthorized use. Whenever you decide to access them, you will need to enter a code sent to your mobile phone. But if you haven’t requested a sign-in, there might be someone trying to access your account. And you will immediately find out about it via your smartphone.
Is it worth using Neteller for online gambling?
Neteller is definitely one of the best banking options for NZ casino players. There are many reasons for this.
- First, it’s super safe. Earlier, we gave you all the evidence of Neteller’s security. So questions like “Is the Neteller payment system safe?” should not come into your head.
- Plus, when paying with Neteller, it does not share the details with your bank. So if your bank doesn’t support online gambling, it will not block the transaction simply because it doesn’t know where it’s headed. This matter of anonymity makes many kiwi players choose Neteller.
- Next, Neteller transactions are very fast. Online casino deposits are processed instantaneously, while withdrawals can take a little longer but not longer than 24 hours. Speaking of NZ online gambling, Neteller supports NZD, so you will not have to pay a currency conversion fee.
- Another worthwhile feature of the digital wallet is that you can transfer big money. If you’re a high-roller, you can make a large deposit and play as long as you want.
- The payment service operator has a very convenient mobile app, which makes your experience smooth. You can use your Neteller account for multiple services, including different NZ casinos, shopping, and other activities. And the fact that many New Zealand casino platforms accept Neteller is great for gamblers.
Despite all these benefits, there are a few drawbacks that can influence your decision to use Neteller for gambling.
First, transactions are associated with fees. If you choose a casino that offers charge-free deposits and withdrawals for Neteller users, your experience will be better.
Before you can use Neteller for online casino payments, you need to pass the verification stage. The service will ask you for documents. This is a part of the security system so you will have to do it. And it takes time to approve your ID.
Another negative thing about Neteller casinos is that some of them have restrictions for bonuses. They might not allow you to use a welcome bonus if you deposit with Neteller or Skrill. But it’s individual and you should check this with your chosen NZ casino.